Saturday, June 27, 2009

Boise Ironman 70.3 * June 13, 2009

Whoaaaa girls, Suzanne was swimming like a happy fish, biking like pro, and running like the wind in her first BIG Triathlon - the Boise Ironman. Athletes had to swim 1.2 miles in Lucky Peak Reservoir, bike 56 miles, and run a half marathon, 13 miles. The day, as was many days in June in Boise, was unusually wet. I mean raining hard on event day. My girl is a stud, what can I say? I am very proud of you Suzanne!


The dark cloud that was full of rain on Ironman Day. This is what I saw as I was headed into Boise, and knowing Suzanne was riding her bike in this storm.



Suzanne and Kelly with their training group before the 1.2 mile swim in Lucky Peak


Swim to Bike transition



At the Finish Line - 5 hours 51 minutes from start to finish!



Suzanne got her athleticism from her me...wait...let me think about that for a minute...

No comments: