Thursday, November 8, 2012

Florida Beaches

I see so many pictures all over the web of fabulous beaches, seasides, sunsets....and thought, wait, I have my OWN fabulous beach pictures that I want to share with the world!   Kick off your flip flops, grab a cold beverage, and enjoy my view!

Agreed
As the tide rolls away after another beautiful Florida day
Sunset looking toward Caladesi Island
Clearwater Beach Sunset
Another view...Clearwater Beach Sunset

Hibiscus and Shell at Sunset

Sunset Sail
Beach paradise in a love bench for two
Beautiful Pink Ladies
Shelly and Starfish
Pinky at Night
Sunset on the Gulf of Mexico in Dunedin
Ooops...our long walk sunk our chairs!
Pier 60 Clearwater Beach
Downtown Skyline at John's Pass
 A perfect way to end a beach day on bikes
Please leave me alone while I come out for some sun!!!
Sunset on Victoria Drive Dunedin FL
Sunset at Clearwater Beach
My own parking sign
This customized woody is cute as a bug!
Dinner at the diner in the middle of the Gulf - Rod and Reel Pier
A couple of 'mingos
Sail on..sail on...sailors
Fire Pit at the Sand Pearl, Clearwater Beach
Sand Pearl Resort shell display . . . Clearwater Beach 
I Second That
Love me a colorful beach umbrella

Sunset with the Sisters

No comments: