Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sunny and Warm Easter Sunday 2009


Fred's new binoculars that I hijacked from him

My favorite sugar recipe handed down by sweet Vinnie Sorenson

Griffin and Remington doing what little boy monkeys do -- climb and swing and jump

Jeff and Suzanne resting after the Easter Celebration feast of ham, scalloped potatoes, green beans, rolls and sUgAr cOoKiEs!


We've been waiting all winter for a beautiful spring day, and we got it on Easter Sunday, April 12. Fred, Rocco and I drove to Boise to enjoy a feast prepared by Suzanne, and spend the day with her, Jeff, Rem and Grif, and oh I almost forgot, Mattie. After dinner we ventured west to the new Meridian Lowe's and picked up our special ordered back door! Talk about excited, I am, and it's getting installed this week! Then to Wes and Jeannie's to visit a spell, Harv and KC were there from The Dalles OR as well as Wes, Kathie, Wesley, Taylor, and Michael. I made it through most of the day but my 3 day headache was getting the best of me around 7 pm so we headed back to Mountain Home, and to bed after blessed Easter Sunday with family.

No comments: