Sunday, May 10, 2009

I am one lucky momma, on Mother's Day and every day!


Can I say how good the Mother's Day Brunch is at Eagle Hills Golf Course? It's incredible, I can't decide what I liked best. The champagne, the bread pudding, baron of beef, shrimp, chocolate dipped strawberries, did I say champagne? I have the most wonderful daughter and soon to be son-in-law, in the yes, entire wide world!

Cute couple don't ya think?


And having a big sparkling diamond ring to go with your champagne is oh so sweet!


Finding tadpoles in the pond is every little boy's dream - Remington and Griffin found a few tadpoles and frogs in the pond. Grif is showing us a tadpole, but check out the precious little girl behind him....she really wants to head to the restroom but is so much more interested in Grif's tadpole.


Grif and Rem .. .. and who would have thought right after I snapped this picture they BOTH were trying to get the other one in the water! The tales of two brothers, always up for adventure.


Fred and Wilma Flintstone, no, no, I meant Fred and Ethel Mertz, well actually, really, it's just us.

No comments: