Tuesday, February 21, 2012

VaniCream - MyCream!

I am like every woman in the world who wants to have soft skin, free from wrinkles, dry patches, red spots, and age spots.  

10 years ago on a visit to my dermatologist, I asked the doc what is the best product to use for moisturizing?  I have spent thousands of $$$$ on moisturizers like Estee Lauder and Oil of Olay.  He quickly said "VaniCream, no prescription needed but order at your pharmacy".  I wrote that down as fast as I could and off to the pharmacy I went.  It took a day to arrive from Salt Lake City and can I tell you, I haven't used anything else since then?  VaniCream solved my dry skin dilemma!   I use it every night after I take off my make-up (I use Ponds Cold Cream to remove eye make-up and Cetaphil to cleanse my face).  I put VaniCream on my eyes, my face, my neck and even my feet!   

Love Love Love VaniCream!   
Run to your local pharmacy today and order a jar (16 oz, ask for a pump) or a 4 oz tube.  
They also have 4 oz tube of sunscreen. 

You'll have to try it, I am one happy girl now that I've discovered VaniCream.    
Age spots will need Renova (cream prescription from your doctor but so worth it).

 

No comments: