Tuesday, February 28, 2012

YoungBlood Mineral Cosmetics

Not sure why I am posting about products I love, but, well, they are products that I truly love!  Have you ever looked a woman's skin, noticed her foundation and how smooth and flawless her skin looked?   I have a friend who I had to ask "what foundation do you wear" and she told me the story about YoungBlood Mineral Cosmetics.  Her faced was radiant!  

The mineral foundation, lunar dust, mineral rice setting powder, pressed blush, mineral primer, the kabooki brush, everything about YoungBlood is fabulous.  It's light, provides great coverage and feels like silk going on every morning. 

I am so in love with YoungBlood that I enrolled in a two day training workshop in March and will become a certified YoungBlood Make-Up Artist!  Gotta say, I am excited and hope I can train other trainers and as well as make women feel beautiful with the right products.



No comments: