Friday, November 7, 2008

Nov 7 - Early Morning Bike Ride







I filled the bike tires with air, and took off for a 10 mile ride this morning. Love love love the mornings with the sun shining and the sea air at my side. I decided to take a few pictures of the sites on my ride along with a part of the bike in each picture. A little way to remember where I went today.

BIG scare! As I was making a turn on the bike, my camera fell out of my pocket on the cobbletone street. Oh my God! I was sick - I went back and picked up the camera fearing the worse that maybe the screen was cracked or the whole camera busted. I parked the bike and ran to my camera to make sure my best friend was not smashed. It was not! Eureka! I turned it on and bingo it was working. I peddled home to get Fred so we could head down to the Friday Green Market in downtown Dunedin.

The Green Market was full of fresh veggies, fruits, homemade desserts, and very nice people out for a Friday morning stroll. I took a few great pictures of all the produce when my camera blinked out "Internal Memory Full". What? Huh? I looked and saw NO MEMORY CARD. Oh my God. My memory stick was missing and I was sure it lay back on the cobblestone street. Fred and I raced back, really not sure where exactly I dropped the camera about an hour prior. I pulled down San Salvador Street, and I looked and saw the most beautiful thing (well almost the most beautiful thing) .... my memory stick was laying in the street! I put it in and bam, it worked! Thank you Lord for small miracles.

No comments: